As costs of global communication and shipping go down, a logical step for businesses aiming to reach out to audiences in foreign countries is to launch a multilingual website. However, creating a multilingual website is extremely complicated.
Google often treats automatically translated web pages as spam, so websites need to hire qualified translators to translate their websites manually. Other than having a multilingual site that proficiently communicates with foreign-language speakers, the site also has to rank well to be discovered on search engines. Here’s how a multilingual SEO company can help –
Identifying Target Keywords
- Multilingual SEO experts map one or two crucial English keywords to all the landing pages on your site. If the website is solely dedicated to one service or aspect of a business, the experts will identify numerous keywords that are suitable for your site. For example, if your website only sells washing machine parts, it will be easier to incorporate several appropriate keywords into each web page.
- The experts will then translate these keywords and come up with other related keywords and synonyms that target speakers of your target language.
- Multilingual SEO Experts have access to various Keyword Finders that can identify keywords applicable to different language speaking consumers that have moderately high search volumes.
Incorporating Target Keywords
- Multilingual SEO experts use spreadsheets to chart these keywords to the corresponding English pages, ranking them in terms of importance. This makes the process of maintaining a consistent SEO strategy less complicated.
- After the webpages are translated, and keywords are correctly incorporated into the body of these webpages, top professionals like Urgent Multilingual SEO Services USA take the additional step of incorporating all the main keywords into the Title, Meta Tags, Description and also the URL of the pages. Doing so makes sure that your website is able to compete with foreign websites in terms of discoverability on Google.
One vital point to note is that Google’s recent algorithm updates have made the search engine much better at reading webpage content. Thus you should always give precedence to proper spelling and grammar. Keyword stuffing and other black hat SEO techniques don’t work anymore. This is why hiring a professional multilingual SEO expert is the best option.